Lernin 2 Anim8 Lernin 2 Anim8

It was pretty cool man,. good job on it!

Life of Teri Life of Teri

Lame

Reaper Reaper

Amazing art, animation and Message,. Great Job man!

It's Not Just a Phase It's Not Just a Phase

Good Job,. That was pretty cool man

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

Wow. Great job!

Purple Wizard - Mittens Purple Wizard - Mittens

I love the wizard character. There is so much you can do with Him. dirty old wizard.

Purple Wizard - Flower - Regenerated 2016 for maximum flavor Purple Wizard - Flower - Regenerated 2016 for maximum flavor

I like it

Purple Wizard - Lonely Wizard asks for sex Purple Wizard - Lonely Wizard asks for sex

I gave it five stars cause it was great! I'll keep watching your toons.

The Trees The Trees

I cant wait to see the next episode! Great show guys. That was cool.

UnTown episode 5- Unreed's Merman UnTown episode 5- Unreed's Merman

Honestly, the cartoon and animation was great. The script and story fell almost as flat as possible. If you made your script and story far better, you would have an excellent cartoon. I am not trying to be mean, but I was so board that the animation and illustration is the only thing that kept me watching. In my honest opinion you need to much improve the script, and then you will have a very viable cartoon show. Hope this helps.

PallidCrest responds:

Thank you! Yeah the story on this one was a bit weird and episodic. But it was really meant to be that way for this one, just so the Cast and myself could have a bit more fun with the characters. But I promise you the next one we'll make will be even better! Again thanks for the feedback. :)